Invisalign in Arlington TX
The invisible way to straighten your teeth without traditional metal braces. To discuss if clear braces are the right treatment for you, please feel free to contact our Arlington, TX office to schedule an appointment.
How Does Invisalign Work?
- Invisalign® uses a series of clear removable aligners to straighten your teeth without metal wires or brackets.
- The aligners are made through a combination of Dr. Seim or Dr. Wallace‘s expertise and 3-D computer imaging technology.
- You wear each set of aligners for about 2 weeks, removing them only to eat, drink, brush, and floss.
- As you replace each aligner with the next in the series, your teeth will move – little by little, week by week – until they have straightened to the final position Drs. Seim or Wallace has prescribed.
- You’ll visit Drs. Seim or Wallace about once every 6 weeks to ensure that your treatment is progressing as planned.
- Total treatment time averages 9 – 15 months and the average number of aligners worn during treatment is between 18 and 30, but both will vary from case to case.
For more information on Invisalign, please visit www.invisalign.com.